Torquay United AFC would like to thank our all of our Match Sponsors for their support during what has been a tremendous start to the 2020/21 campaign.
Following festive victories over Yeovil Town (6-1) and Weymouth (4-3), Gary Johnson’s men currently sit proudly on top of the Vanarama National League after 16 matches, ahead of a crucial set of fixtures in 2021.
With the Yellow Army now able to watch their heroes live at Plainmoor once more, as well as all fixtures being streamed directly into the homes of those based further afield, there has never been a better time for YOUR business to get involved with the club.
With our livestreaming service proving hugely popular with home and away fans alike, our new match sponsorship packages offer businesses more exposure than ever before. Previous fixtures have already attracted international viewers far beyond the respective club’s local fanbases, so the possibilities are endless!
Our Match Sponsorship packages for 2020/21 include the following benefits:
- Thank You message from the club on our social media feeds on a matchday, ensuring that supporters acknowledge the part your business is playing towards the club’s success
- Your company name / logo will feature in the website’s match report – An essential read for supporters wanting to take in the finer details following an afternoon of excitement at Plainmoor.
- Your business will also receive regular mentions both inside Plainmoor over the PA system, and also on TUFC Radio, ensuring all the Yellow Army are aware of your support of the club
- Following the game, you will be issued with a match shirt, signed by the players
Match Sponsors will also be given the option of a pre-match written article to appear on our website, or a video interview to appear on our livestream pre-match show.
Your business will also benefit from a strong presence during our livestream of the match, including:
- Your company / logo appearing on holding screens in-between the action
- Your business will receive regular mentions throughout the game
- After watching the game, you will be given the opportunity to select the club’s coveted Man of the Match award
- During the half-time break, you will also have the chance to make an even bigger impact with supporters, with your businesses’ own commercial being streamed straight into the homes of the watching public.
Fixtures currently available throughout January & February are as follows:
- Sutton – 26/01/21
- Altringham – 06/02/21
- Halifax – 20/02/21
To discuss these exciting opportunities at greater length, please call Commercial Manager, Sharon Cox, on 07949 005832 or email email@example.com