The website has been tested with several assistive technologies, including W3C validation tools and NVDA screen readers.
Our website was developed to support the following browsers.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7.0 and above
- Mozilla Firefox 3.5 and above
- Google Chrome 6.0 and above
- Safari 4.0 and above
The browsers we support feature in-built accessibility tools, including zoom and text-resizing.
You can change the text size or adjust the page zoom in your browser by following these instructions:
- PC / Internet Explorer 7 From the menu bar underneath the search field, select Page and point to Text size
- PC / other browsers Increase page zoom: Hold down the CTRL key and press + Decrease page zoom: Hold down the CTRL key and press –
- Mac / all browsers Increase page zoom: Hold down the Commandkey and press + Decrease page zoom: Hold down the Command key and press –
You can also set a minimum text size. Look in the Preferences, under the Advanced tab