Sporting Programmes for young people
Torquay United Community Sports Trust provides sports programs for a wide range of young people, including:
Mini Tots (3-5 years)
Soccer Tots (5-7 years)
Football Courses (7-14 years)
+ many more
Visit https://www.tucst.co.uk/participation to get more information on the range of courses.
What is a Charitable Trust?
Torquay United Community Sports Trust is a registered Charitable Trust. We are governed by a board of directors, who provide a strategic direction for the organisation.
A charitable trust is a non-for-profit organisation, with any profits that are made by the Trust being reinvested into local projects, new staff and further support for the work we do.
Torquay United Community Sports Trust, provides a wide range of activities throughout South Devon, helping people to achieve a healthy, active lifestyle. We aim to inspire people to reach their full potential using fun and friendly activities.
- Developing working relationships with a wide range of organisations.
- Providing a high-quality volunteer reward scheme, which helps sustain a bank of committed volunteers throughout South Devon. All volunteers undergo strict DBS checks.
- Continuing to provide high quality coaching throughout an array of sports, covering South Devon and beyond.
- Building productive partnerships between the Football Club, and local and wider communities, working within health, education, inclusion and sports sectors.
Why Choose Us…
At Torquay United Community Sports Trust, we strive for excellence in the service we provide. All staff we employ undergo strict checks to ensure they hold the relevant qualifications to lead the activities we run.
Our football coaches are all members of the FA Coaches Licensed club, and require a Level 2 certificate to run sessions independently.
Personal development is vitally important to us, and each member of staff will develop an action plan to liaise back with the Community Manager, to ensure they remain a skilled, focused and engaged part of the trust.
Policies and Procedures:
Please find below all our Policies and Procedures for all the work we currently do;
- Safeguarding Children Policy.
- Safeguarding Adults Policy.
- Healthy and Safety Policy.
- Photography Procedure.
- Data Protection.
- Public Liability.
- Communications Policy.
To find out more about the range of courses that TUCST provide visit https://www.tucst.co.uk/. You can also book your courses on the website!