All general enquiries should be made to Torquay United reception:
Telephone: 01803 328666
Post: Torquay United Football Club, Plainmoor, Torquay, TQ1 3PS
Other Club Contacts
Tel: 01803 328666 M. 07949 005832 E. email@example.com
Hospitality / Disability Liaison Officer
Tel: 01803 328666 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Club Secretary / Press & Media Officer
Tel: 01803 328666 E. email@example.com
Media & Supporter Liaison Coordinator
Tel: 07596 221688 E. firstname.lastname@example.org
Torquay United Community Sports Trust
Tel: 01803 322551 E. email@example.com
92.341% of Torquay United is held by Riviera Stadium Limited (Chairman Clarke Osborne holds controlling interest in Riviera Stadium Limited)
Directors: George Edwards & Mel Hayman
TORQUAY UNITED AFC
The Club is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should it ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Club may change this policy from time to time and if any changes are made you will be notified to check that you accept those changes. This policy is effective from 1st May 2018
The Club may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
The Club requests this information to understand your needs more fully and to provide you with a better service. The information is required for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve services and seek your views on new product lines, notably through the Club’s commercial, hospitality and merchandising activities.
- The Club may periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information which it think’s you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- If you are a season ticket holder the Club will use this information to notify you of the renewal date of your ticket and to advise you on pricing changes. This will normally be at the end of the current season around April-May. Contact will normally be by email or telephone.
- If you are a sponsor the Club will hold your personal details so that it can contact you prior to the end of the contract to discuss the possibility of extending the contract. The Club will also contact you, normally by email or telephone, to confirm that the terms of the contract are being carried out by the Club to your satisfaction.
- If you make regular bookings to use the hospitality facilities at the Club, the Club will only use that information to confirm your bookings. If the Club needs to contact you it will be by email or telephone.
- If the Club holds your details for marketing purposes your email address will only be used to send emails on special offers, new goods or services, marketing opportunities, special events etc. Your details will not be passed to a third party. In order to continue to receive this information we need your consent under the new GDP Regulations and you will shortly receive an email from the Club asking for that consent. The Club will not assume that you have given that consent if it does not hear from you so please respond to the email if you wish to continue to receive information from the Club.
- If you have purchased items from the Club Shop using the online facility your details will be kept secure and the Club will only contact you with special offers or items of interest. You can have your name removed from this service by contacting the Club and requesting that your name is removed.
- If you are a parent or guardian of a child/young person who has signed to be part of the Club’s Academy or Development Centre then we will hold details of your child/children for registration purposes and to notify you of dates of matches, training sessions, subscription renewals, social events etc. Communication will normally be by email or telephone.
The Club is committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, the Club has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collect’s both manually and electronically.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to the Club using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing the Club.
- The Club will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless it has your permission or are required by law to do so. The Club may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which it think’s you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. If you do not wish to receive such information, please advise the Club accordingly.
- You may request details of personal information which the Club holds about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email the Club with your request.
- If you believe that any information that the Club holds on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email as soon as possible at the above address. The Club will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- The Club will not keep personal data longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which they were collected. The Club will take all reasonable steps to destroy or delete data which is no longer required.
In summary, the Club’s privacy promise is:
- To keep your data safe and secure
- It won’t sell or pass on your data without your written permission
- You can manage and review your data and marketing choices at any time