With the UK Government introducing its ‘Plan B’ measures recently, the Club would like to provide an update to supporters regarding procedures when visiting the stadium. (These are subject to Government changes)
Subject to any further government changes relating to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, and in particular the new Omicron variant, visitors to the stadium will be asked to adhere to the following:
- Covid passports, or any proof of vaccination, will not be a requirement for entry to our home fixture against Yeovil on Sunday, December 26th
- Boots and Laces will be open from 11am for HOME fans only
- Gulls Nest, Club Shop and reception open from midday
- No tickets will be available for purchase on matchday, the Ticket office will be open from 12-3pm for enquires only
- In line with the new guidance, all supporters aged 11 and over should wear a face covering when in the Club Shop
- Face coverings are advised, though not required, to be worn by supporters when they are in their allocated seats
- Out of respect to all fellow attendees and as part of a combined effort to keep everyone as safe as possible when visiting Plainmoor , we advise you to take a Lateral Flow test(LFD) prior to the match
- Supporters are advised not to attend the stadium if you are showing any Covid symptoms
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available around the stadium
- As part of our efforts to keep all supporters, players and staff safe, we kindly request that fans do not wait outside the players entrance.
The health and safety of everybody connected with Torquay United AFC remains the Club’s overriding priority, and it is imperative that we all work together to ensure the stadium remains a safe environment for all those attending Plainmoor at this time.
Thank you for your cooperation and continued support.